We all know that tea is a soothing drink, but did you know that some kinds of tea are also great for acid reflux (GERD)? If you're looking for a delicious and healthy way to ease your GERD symptoms, consider drinking chamomile ginger tea. This tea is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that can help to improve your digestion and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Plus, the ginger in this tea can help to calm down your digestive system and ease any discomfort you may be feeling. So if you're looking for a tasty way to get relief from your acid reflux symptoms, give chamomile ginger tea a try!
Benefits of Chamomile
- May Improve Sleep Quality
- May Promote Digestive Health
- May Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
- May Benefit Blood Sugar Control
- May Improve Heart Health
- Boosts immune health
- Relieves anxiety and depression
- Improves skin health
- Prevents bone loss
Benefits of Ginger
- Small doses of ginger may relieve gastrointestinal irritation
- Ginger can reduce the likelihood of stomach acid flowing up into the esophagus
- Ginger can also reduce inflammation and it may relieve symptoms of acid reflux
What to Avoid
- Avoid spearmint or peppermint herbs since they can trigger acid reflux symptoms.
Try Chamomile Ginger Tea
If you're struggling with frequent heartburn or GERD, try GERD Conscious Tea. This unique blend of chamomile and ginger can help improve digestion and may provide some relief from your symptoms. Give it a shot and see if it makes a difference for you!